<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, March 11, 2004

F.A.B. hearts Prius 

Obviously Fat Asian Baby is just as big a sucker as the next person. After all the positive "press coverage" about the Prius, Toyota's gas electric hybrid - ok by press i mean the plethora of stories like one in last Sunday's New York Times reporting that tons of supposedly old money celebs are driving Priuses - not that I want to be just like Cameron Diaz, but I just thought the idea of the Prius was pretty damn sweet. After hearing me whine about the year waiting list for a Prius for us non-celebs, Gina pointedly asked me to explain why I wanted a Prius so badly, as opposed to the other hybrids on the market. Why the Smart Entry and Start System of course. I then expounded on the wonders of the System: signal sending gizmos would allow me to enter and start my car without the use of an actual key. Says Gina: "So what? You want this stupid car just cause you're too lazy to use a key?"
Feh.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?