<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, March 11, 2004

The Fat Asian Baby versus the Mosquito 

I have a special problem with mosquitos. If there is one in the vicinity, it unfailingly will find me and bite the crap out of my body until I have huge welts all over which are incidentally quite unpleasant in addition to being rather unsightly. While I wish I could just cut a deal with the world's population of mosquitos wherein they do not bite me on my face, particularly around my eyes, or the bottoms of my feet, I'm not sure what I could give them in return. Actually, if I were really in the business of cutting deals with mosquitos, I'd most definitely ask that they just leave me the hell alone. I might even be persuaded to leave a little dish of my blood on the floor next to my bed for them as a symbol of my good will. My roommate emailed me the other day about a mosquito repelling watch and alarm clock. I remain skeptical.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?