<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, March 27, 2004

I'm baaaack 

Ok, so i'm finally back from my brief foray to the dirty south. Unfortunately, i didn't see either ludacris or a waffle house or ludacris in a waffle house, so i just can't shake the sinking feeling that my atlanta trip was an utter failure. on the flip side, the weather was awesome, and i spent a great deal of time sitting outside doing nothing. is it just me or does anyone else feel like their skin gets a particular smell after you've been out in the sun for a while? i wonder if that's the smell of human skin cooking. like, if i put myself in the oven on low for a few minutes, is that would it would smell like? speaking of which, does anyone else feel like your skin gets a weird plane smell after riding on the plane? maybe i just smell funny. who knows?

there was this ridiculously annoying girl returning from spring break waiting in the gate to board the same flight to laguardia. it was painfully fascinating to watch her clumsy flirtation with some other guy also, on our flight, whom she clearly had just met. painful i tell you. this girl better not be anywhere near me on the plane, i thought. maybe she's in first class. ha. my seat was in zone 8, and i experienced increasing levels of panic as the Delta Voice invited zones in numerical order to board the plane and neither Ms. Clumsy Flirt nor the unlucky object of her affections made a move to board. grrreat. they're both gonna be seated near me on the plane, i realized. to my absolute horror, guess who was seated right next to me for the blessedly short flight??!? and guess who was in the seat directly in front of me???
how do these sort of things happen?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?