<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, March 11, 2004

Since I have nothing better to do with my time and today was actually a pretty damn nice day, I decided to make good on my threats to enjoy New York now that I am freed of the dreaded cubicle and am facing voluntary deportation to the Dirty South. I decided to turn a pointless errand to Barney's (shut up) into a lovely thirty block stroll down Madison Avenue. Madison Avenue is surprisingly pleasant if you have absolutely no intention of actually entering any of the stores since it would be so wildly outside budget and reason as to be downright absurd in the droll comedy of the absurds kind of way and you are free to walk in peace mentally fucking the clothes in the window displays of every store, with the notable exception of Roberto Cavalli's dastardly creations which have no reason for existing on this earth except maybe to make me laugh, vomit, and cry all at the same time.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?