<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, April 29, 2004

Holy Crap! The Fat Asian Baby forgot to tell ya'll about one of the best things that happened on the Ohio excursion. Ambiguator introduced me to Hardees. And behold! A great miracle happened there. Let's just say, one sourdough bacon cheeseburger and box of curly fries never stood a chance in hell. Seriously, that shit is tasty.
On the previous Ohio excursion, ambiguator introduced the Fat Asian Baby to Arby's which is also muy tasty but in a less offensive to the arteries and other life processes kind of way which ultimately can only mean it doesn't hold a candle to Hardees or the Bell.
I must say, I always thought those people who sued McDonald's for making them fat were real asshats. I mean, even the Fat Asian Baby realizes that McDonald's is like, not actually that good for you and stuff. But after having eaten at Hardees, I can't really understand what exactly is so fattening about a McDonald's cheeseburger. I mean shit, they got nothing.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?