<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, April 07, 2004

I must apologize for my prolonged absence from the cyberworld. Let's just say it's difficult maintaining a blog when you're temporarily trapped at home with parents, no cable tv (sob!), and no personal computer. Last night, father derided my choice of television programming: American Idol and Law and Order SVU. In reference to American Idol, he couldn't believe that a) anybody outside of the high school demographic actually watched that show and b) "i can't believe our television even gets Fox. I'll have to do something about that." As for Law and Order SVU, after the discovery of a semen filled condom with lipstick marks on it in the first 45 seconds of the show, let's just say it was all downhill from there...
This morning somebody tried to wake me up at an ungodly hour to go to some museum exhibit in Westchester. I'm still not sure exactly who the culprit was.
At least my sweatpants drawstring has been returned to its proper orientation. Thanks mom.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?