<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, April 13, 2004

A Moment of Self Affirmation (Thanks Court) 

Call me bitchy, but reading about Courtney Love's neverending series of trials and tribulations and drug busts and custody battles and assorted whatnot miraculously such as in today's Daily News makes the Fat Asian Baby feel somehow accomplished in life. Like, doggone it, I must really have my shit together, don't I? I am just a-ok! Everything is coming up roses over here. I mean, sure I live with my parents who make me get up early in the morning and yell at me for not making my bed. And maybe I do spend many hours each day fantasizing about riding ponies and pioneering time travel, but next to Courtney, I am the next Hillary Clinton. Ok, bad example maybe. But you know what I mean. Of course, I am not the baby mama of Kurt Cobain's love child, so she's got me on that one...
Speaking of Courtney, if I am not mistaken, viagina once inadvertently dressed up as the oh so amusing she-devil for Halloween. Or was that Marilyn? I'm so easily confused.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?