<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, April 22, 2004

Oddly enough, I received a letter in the mail today from a certain grad school in New Haven that I applied to in a moment of sheer, well, i dunno, idiocy. After I came to my senses and realized that New Haven life would most likely not afford me a swimming pool or easy access to cheesy grits and a dope hip-hop scene, I decided not to bother sending in my reference recommendations. I assumed that by failing to submit like, 1/3 of my application through sheer laziness, I was tacitly withdrawing my application...which is why I was so surprised to learn today that I've been placed on the wait list. Verrry interesting. Must remember to call them and formally withdraw application when I return from journey to Ohio. Apparently failure to complete application was not clear enough.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?