<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Well, in less than exciting news, I just got back from a doctor's appointment where I learned that I've gained a healthy 20 or so pounds since I graduated from college. That would be a good amount of weight if I were, say, 8 months pregnant, but since as far as I know, I'm not, things don't look too good on that front. Perhaps I shouldn't scoff at Midwestgrrl's atrocious cereal diet and whatnot. On the bright side, I'm about to close on subletting an apartment in Montmartre for three months. Apparently that area (which is where Amelie lived in the film) is quite hilly so maybe this will help whip me into shape thereby obviating the need for the harvesting fat from my tummy and implanting in my pancake ass operation i've so been wanting lately.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?