<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, April 15, 2004

Yowzers! There's been much noise made today over the release of a report finding that the average price of a New York City (read: Manhattan) apartment is 1 million smackeroos. I suppose this statistic isn't all that shocking considering that a few months ago industry insiders told us the number was well over $900 grand. Well shucks, even though, as the New York Times reports, the numbers are probably skewed due to the high number of super luxury celebrity really rich people ridiculous apartment sales that go down in the Big Apple, I'll be perfectly content sitting here sipping my PBR and thinking about the $400 a month I'm going to be paying for my condo in Hotlanta very soon. And mine even comes with a jacuzzi and a pool. So just eat me, Douglas Elliman. I'm taking my millions to the Dirty South.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?