<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, May 07, 2004

The Fat Asian Baby must remember to amputate feet as soon as feasibly possible. I walked around a bunch today in three inch heels. Stupid stupid bitch. I also stood outside the Louvre for about fifteen minutes scratching my head at the intolerably long line.
Every day since I've been here, at least three people feel the need to ask me for directions somewhere. And these are three French people, mind you, not tourists. I still can't figure out why. Today I sent some poor woman looking for a florist over towards the Rue Mouffetard where I am quite certain, there are no florists. Poor soul. But seriously, do I really look like I have any clue what the hell is going on?? Even in New York, people know better than to ask me stuff.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?