<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Well jeeeeeeeeeeeezus! I finally made it to Paris. And let me just say for the record that this would all be a lot easier if I could like, I dunno, actually speak French. The most basic interactions with the concierge are extremely trying. I think I can make myself understood, generally speaking, but then when people try to answer my questions they're usually met with a somewhat blank stare. Ahh well. Things are going well, albeit slowly. I got my nifty french cell phone set up and the electricity hooked up and have eaten like 3 tuna sandwich or salad combinations. Apparently the choice here is either tuna or some form of pork/ham/ham bits product.
Just so I didn't get too homesick, ambiguator sent me this charming tidbit about my favorite pop tart, as they say in the New York Post:
further confirmation that britney is stupid.
abstract:
britney spears got a new tattoo on her neck,
hebrew symbols which she thought said "new year" or "new age"
but turn out to be jibberish.
apparently, her devotion to the Kaballah has not yet taught her that
tattoos are illegal under Jewish law...

link

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?