<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, June 05, 2004

.  

The other day the Fat Asian Baby decided to check out the exhibit on Art and Fashion at the Yves Saint Laurent Foundation (yes indeedy, folks, he has a foundation). Anyway, as I was entering the exhibition (which turned out to be only two rooms worth of dresses and sketches and videos...and I dare say, if you're going to charge admission, you'd better have more than two rooms or else feed me chocolate covered strawberries and champagne for my effort), a man of a certain age standing with the security guard weirdly and randomly informed me that he was the chef (director). Since I don't have the language skills to inquire further or engage in any sort of non-retarded conversation, I sorta just smiled crookedly at him and walked past. I spent the next ten minutes looking at Mondrian inspired frocks and whatnot and wondering who the fuck the Chef was and why he was telling me he was the Chef and hoping that I hadn't actually just smirked at and ignored Yves Saint Laurent himself (who, a security guard helpfully informed me, was in fact lurking around somewhere since he has nothing to better to do since he presented his last line in 2002)...which in turn reminded me of the incident at the Marc Jacobs Christmas party where I drunkenly harassed Marc Jacobs simply because he was dressed in a polar bear suit and, in my altered state, I found this hilarious and had to have a picture of me with a polar bear. Marc as polar bear asked me if I wanted the picture with the head on or off and the Fat Asian Baby simply and bruskly insisted head on...I mean, who wants a picture of some little white dude in a polar bear suit with no polar bear head? Really. Fortunately, as you can see, my roommate wisely insisted on a picture with the head off as well. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Ok. So as far as I can tell, the images did not post. Well, I tried...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?