<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Taco Bell Dreams 

Today I found out that one of the people I'm in Spain with is buds with the head of one of the Fat Asian Baby's most favoritist entities in the whole wide world: Taco Bell. I came to Europe with the quasi-intention of sorting out my life and hoping something more compelling (perhaps in the form of a sexy French Jewish guy falling madly in love with me and sweeping me away to his villa on the Riviera) would arise and keep from following through with half assed grad school plans. But now, I can't help but wonder if perhaps this discovery is the big break I've been waiting for; just imagine, the Fat Asian Baby living the dream as a product developer (assuming this is a euphemism for gordita taster, of course) at Taco Bell.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?