<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, July 22, 2004

Today the Fat Asian Baby and Roommate D. decided to check out Paris Plage, this fake beach thing set up along the Seine. As I may have mentioned, D. and I have been resorting to rather mundane and bizarre means of entertaining ourselves. Apparently, as I also may have mentioned, the French don't seem to work very much, and this applies to dealers as well. I have tried making several phone calls in the past week and, believe it or not, everybody's dealer is on vacation. They're on fucking vacation. Fortunately, today D. and I made the acqaintance of two sketchy French dudes who were not only not on vacation and happy to offer us, um, help, they also provide a delivery service: a convenience that makes the Fat Asian Baby feel very much at home. Thank you Jesus.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?