<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

A Conundrum 

Whoever designed this city seems to have forgotten the sidewalks and crosswalks. Next time the FAB Mum starts to harp about my weight, I'm going to blame the urban planners. I mean seriously, I couldn't walk anywhere even if it weren't a bajillion degrees out and I were headily inclined towards exercise. And everything is drive thru (including my friendly neighborhood Taco Cabana. 24-hours and drive thru. That's what I like to hear...which in turn reminds me of my trip to America's Fattest City, Houston, where I parked and walked into a bank only to be informed that if I was visiting the bank out of some bizarre desire to withdraw money that I would have to kindly climb back into the SUV and, well, drive thru.)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?