<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Apparently they really weren't kidding this time when they said it was going to rain.
Sheesh! The Fat Asian Baby got muy drenched making the fifteen minute trudge this afternoon from shul (actually, services were in a church, well, a chapel to be exact) to class in tiny, tiny heels. I had cleverly packed a pair of flip flops into my purse in order to change after services, but after deciding to walk out of services early, I discovered that I could not access a bathroom or private area without walking back through the sanctuary and interrupting everyone's davening. Sadly, I was forced to conclude that the crowded lobby of a church (or synagogue, for that matter) is not the most ideal place to gracefully remove oneself from a pair of pantyhose. Alas, my shoes may be hopelessly waterlogged forever, and I don't think Max Azria shall ever forgive me.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?