<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

In recognition of Ad Week*, I've decided to come up with a mascot and slogan of my own...Fat Asian Baby: Still exercising poor judgment after all these years. Despite the fact that I well knew I had a biostats test this morning at the charming hour of 9, I still decided that it was a good idea for me to attend a med school mixer last night. Apparently old habits die hard.
And of course my mascot is the Fat Asian Baby picture, which, to put the rumors to rest, is not actually a picture of yours truly. Sadly, I was never quite that well fed or that stylin'. And I am fairly confident that wherever I have issued from was certainly not a place where they were likely to have huge posters of Chairman Mao.
*yes I'm aware that Ad Week is like, old news or something, but this is Atlanta, folks. People here still think trucker hats are sweet despite my vehement claims that even jokes about trucker hats being old are old.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?