<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, September 30, 2004

Since the Fat Asian Baby no longer has regular employment, or employment at all, come to think of it, I am no longer able to spend hours and hours each day surfing the net and reading blogs (though I do get a little research done during the many hours of computer lab "class" I am forced to suffer through each week, but in general there is an alarming lack of blogospheronet browsing in my life, which may explain, in part, the general suckiness of the blog these days). Therefore, it is often up to devoted and helpful friends like Viagina to point out important new discoveries to me. Like this blog which I'm pretty sure is written by my male counterpart in life if I actually had a job and wasn't a total Asian JAP.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?