<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

I dare say it's almost uncanny how one can be sitting in a computer lab slaving away at some boring statistical analysis computer programming and begin to feel unacceptably nauseous, in fact, so nauseous that one is forced to cancel an appointment with a professor (this in itself involving a nearly vomit-inducin g elevator ride) and cut out on an afternoon class to return to home. However, isn't it funny that when one returns home and to the rightful pajamaed state, said nausea mysteriously subsides. Ah well, now that I'm here, I guess I'll go back to bed anyway so I'm well rested for the debate tonight.
Getting up in the morning always seems to get my day started off on the wrong foot. I wonder if some people are simply biologically unfit for morning activities. Can someone please write me a doctor's note excusing me henceforth from any morning obligations that may arise?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?