<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, October 01, 2004

While the Fat Asian Baby is, by nature, a political animal, I am not going to bore you with the post game wrap up except to say, is it just me or did Bush look like an elementary school boy being scolded after getting caught with his hand in the cookie jar every time Kerry was speaking?

On a not even tangentially related subject, many of you may be familiar with FAB's spacial reasoning deficits and lack of mastery over various limbs and digits. I continue to bring household accidents to new and ridiculous levels. Towards this effort,I am currently sporting a small blood blister following a gruesome dinnertime accident trying to close the top of the ketchup bottle. I am beginning to fear an untimely death featuring some unthinkable mechanism and a shag carpet.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?