<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Enough Already 

Ok so I guess I'm an even bigger asshole than I thought because no matter how hard I try, I simply cannot figure out what the big deal is about a new R. Kelly sex tape surfacing. I mean, this sort of thing happens all the time. Aren't we used to it by now? Must we get our panties all in a bunch with every new tape? Really, this is getting somewhat tiring (though Mr. Kelly doesn't seem to be showing signs of fatigue). At any rate, I guess this one is exciting because it stars the wife of a MLB player and some unidentified woman, but c'mon, folks. What is the big fucking deal about this one? I admit, the whole sex with underage girls thing not cool, but the man likes sex. And then he likes to watch himself having sex after the sex itself is over. Ok, I admit the whole wife-of-a-famous-baseball-player thing puts an interesting twist on the scandal, but at least they are finding comfort in Jesus. Speaking of which, don't you think the big JC must be relieved that at least R. Kelly's having sex with grown women this time?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?