<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, November 08, 2004

Fat Asian Procrastinating Baby 

So things are spinning out of control over here at FAB Central. This weekend I had planned to study for this massive exam I have on Wednesday. Yes ma'am, I said Wednesday. Let the record show that the Fat Asian Baby has NEVER even feigned studying for any exam more than 1.5 days in advance, and this includes SATs, GREs, college finals, and so on. Clearly, this intention to study so early should be an indication of my awesome fear of the impending exam. And lo, is it awesome.
So what did I do this weekend in light of afforementioned intentions? I explored a couple of Buckhead bars that I had heard horrible horrible things about. (Actually, I've heard horrible horrible things about Buckhead in general). And I made spinach lasagne. And I read the entire Sunday Times. All in all it was a rather productive weekend, save for the actual stated purpose of the weekend which was to STUDY. Last night I successfully completed my usual three to four hours of staring blankly at the television which incidentally was considerably more stimulating that it has been in the past since I finally went to Circuit City and purchased some Bunny Ears or Dog Ears or whatever you call them to help me tune into channels other than NBC. So now I can watch NBC, Fox, and ABC. I have not been able to locate CBS at this time. Which brings us to today. Today I decided to cut most of my classes to STUDY for the dreaded exam. I have been up since 7:15am (horrifying I know). In this time I have: attended one class, been grocery shopping, washed a pile of dishes that had been soaking in the sink, made soup, made a fancy sandwich, ate soup, ate fancy sandwich, taken a nap, read the New York Times, read the New York Post, read Creative Loafing, contemplated doing the laundry, sorted laundry into lights and darks and delicates, thrown laundry back into laundry basket, and walked five circles around a certain notebook that lays forlornly on my floor.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?