<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Sprint Still Sucks 

Jason Mulgrew pretty much sums up my feelings about Sprint and the fact that their cell reception in Manhattan fucking sucks (commercial number 2). The Fat Asian Baby was a loyal customer to that stupid company for like 5 years or something. When I got back from France, I called them and told them I was considering switching to Verizon and what was the best deal they could offer to convince me to stay? They had nothing except the stupid plan they've been using cowboys to advertise. So now FAB is a slightly less disgruntled Verizon customer. To be perfectly honest, my reception isn't really that much better with Verizon, but I live in the South now so I'm going to blame it on that.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?