<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Happy Hannukah (or Channukah) 

So I sorta almost missed the first night of Hannukah this year. I've been up to my ears in biostatistics and epidemiology and similar fun activities. But I would like to take this time to remind you all to send me presents. Lots and lots of presents.
If you still don't know what to get me, here are some ideas:
1. Kick the ass of my stupid final tomorrow at 8am (who the hell schedules an exam at that hour)?
2. some candles to stick in my dinky menorah that I lugged all the down from New York.
3. A subscription to French Vogue
4. A subscription to the New Yorker so I can look smaht.
5. Books that are either thought-provoking or simply have colorful pictures in them
6. Shoes
7. Marc Jacobs* handbags
8. a jacuzzi
9. two carne asada soft tacos and an horchata
10. shirts to make me look pretty
11. the Columbia University engraved flask
12. vodka

*and if you happen to see Marc, tell him I'm so sorry about this little incident at the holiday party last year. I was simply drunk and happy to see a polar bear. I mean, c'mon. Look how drunk I am. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?