<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, December 30, 2004

Lonely Male Seeks Asian to Bring Him Succor During Cold, Hard, Winter Months 

The Fat Asian Baby has recently rediscovered the reading pleasure that is New York City's Craigslist*. This fantastic bulletin board is no small part of the reason I was able to survive the hours of boredom at my post-college employer. While I may be bored out of my gourd out in Westchester, I can take small comfort (and large amusement) in the fact that I am a fetishized commodity. Asian women continue to be the favorite subject of objectification and sexual fantasies among New York's eligible (and not so eligible) bachelors. And thanks to this guy, I could even indulge that ever-nagging whim to drop Atlanta and move back to New York City.
*Craigslist has proven to be a tremendously fecund source of insight into the male mind and its conception of females and our desires. Apparently guys think that women's tender hearts will be won over by topless pictures of them flexing their muscles. Either that or penis portraits. I have to imagine that when looking for a mate, even for a casual encounter, most women probably want to see more than just the goods (very nsfw)before making a selection. I mean, we're not buying handbags here.

Oh and my personal favorite craigslist post from the city of Atlanta (sfw).

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?