<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, December 04, 2004

Of Submission and Domination Pervs, Instant Messenger, and FAB 

snowskates: I'm thinking of calling this guy
snowskates: craigslist link
FAB: sounds like a winner
snowskates: who are these people
FAB: i like the ones who want to come to my apartment and wear an apron and nothing else and clean my apartment and be bossed around by me
FAB: i actually consider those
FAB: heh
snowskates: hahaha
snowskates: your inner bitch
FAB: hey
FAB: they want it
FAB: for some reasonm
FAB: and my apartment needs to be cleaned
FAB: and lord knows i'm not gonna do it
snowskates: freako could kill you
FAB: dan would've protected me
FAB: heh
FAB: hahahahaha
FAB: that's even funnier
snowskates: yeah I think you are actually more threatening then dan
snowskates: although I guess he could annoy the perp away

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?