<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, December 13, 2004

Ok. You probably all already saw it on A Socialite's Life on Friday, but I really wanted to show you all this picture of Brigitte Nielsen copping a feel on Anna Nicole while Flava Flav looks on. But for some reason, my hard drive just won't have it. It's just that disturbing.
Favorite quotes from the weekend:
1. "Your breasts are rhythmic."
2. "Semiotics are so 1981 anyway...They're totally out of style."
And meanwhile, I seem to bring new meaning to the idea of laziness. I actually ordered an extra entree to be delivered today and waited an hour for it to come because I was too lazy to, uh, cook or something and couldn't even get in my car and drive the 1 mile to the restaurant. Outstanding.
Also, I've been trying to figure out how many permutations of bready carbohydrate, cheese, and tomato-oriented product you can have and how many consecutive meals you can have it. So far I've got quesadillas with salsa, bacon egg and cheese sandwiches with ketchup, grilled cheese with ketchup, homemade pizza sandwiches, meatball parmesan subs, pasta with cheese and tomato sauce, and, well, more quesadillas. If I live out the week, I promise that when I return in January I will start buying actual produce and doing it exclusively at Whole Foods. Besides, word on the street is that the Whole Foods on Ponce is teeming with hot, ostensibly single, bran-consuming men. Even if they don't turn out to be hot, at least we know they're regular.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?