<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

As I've been sitting here adorned in my sexiest head to toe fleece getup complete with a wool sweater on top of it all (yes, the same sexy getup that I've been wearing for the last five weeks straight) watching the snow casually cover the ground, I've been thinking smugly to myself how nice it's going to be to get back to the slightly sub 70 degree weather that Atlanta has been enjoying pretty much since the week after I left*. But if those damn weather goons at the AJC are to be believed, 20 degree weather should be hitting the Atlanta metropolitan area shortly after I hit the tarmac. What in tarnation is this all about?

*I was bitter enough about this obviously unfortuitous turn of meteorological fickleness that deemed it necessary to make it cold as balls in Atlanta for my last few weeks there, yes colder even than New York, and then immediately warming up the moment I fled northward.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?