<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

A Conundrum 

Yesterday I hauled my hungover and shameful self attired in my sexiest velour outfit, sunglasses, rat's nest hair standing in the video store, Chuck Taylors seeming glued to the floor while I weighed the relative merits and demerits of the DVDs in each hand. I was literally paralyzed with indecision about whether to rent Wimbledon or Garden State. In case you're wondering what those two movies have in common or how such a decision could paralyze an otherwise somewhat functional individual, it boils down to this: who is less likely to make me want to repeatedly stab myself in the eyeball with a fork after being forced to watch their treacly perfect cuteness for 120 odd minutes, Kirsten Dunst or Natalie Portman?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?