<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, January 13, 2005

A few weeks ago, more Southerner friend A. told me that the majority of men she has encountered are more interested in her if she says she wants to be a housewife and mother rather than stay with her present career as a sexy environmental engineer. I said I thought it was just a Southern thing and that most New York guys find high-powered women hotter and I would be mortified to admit to any prospective partner that my career aspirations are actually comprised of a prize-winning tomato garden, canning my own marmalade, and fluffing down comforters. According to Maureen Dowd, A. may have been onto something.
Hey guys, not only am I Asian*, but I'm unemployed. How hot is that?

*Which can only mean that I have small feet, take small steps, and am enormously helpful at all times, naturally.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?