<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

I almost fell off my chair when I read this in the Health Section in Tuesday's Times:
"I decided to prescribe Wellbutrin, a different class of antidepressant that has shown some ability to counteract sexual dysfunction caused by S.S.R.I.'s.

Little did I know.

Two weeks later, Susan called from her cellphone to say that the antidote was working. While shopping, she said, she spontaneously had an orgasm that had lasted on and off for nearly two hours."


Now, my doctor prescribed me THAT VERY SAME DRUG to help me quit smoking last fall. I stopped taking it after a week or two cause it made me feel funny, and by funny I mean I SURE AS HELL DO NOT REMEMBER ANY TWO HOUR SPONTANEOUS ORGASMS!

Though I still have half a bottle in the bathroom...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?