<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

FAB Is One Uneasy Motherfucker 

Dear Internets,
I don't know what my big issue is with the comments function. I started with Haloscan but then decided the "Comments" button was too big so I switched to Blogger hosting but people kept complaining that they couldn't comment without a Blogger account so now, like the prodigal daughter I am, I've come crawling back to Haloscan and their big Comment buttons. So yes, I have erased all of your previous comments in the interest of greater and more democratic participation.

Oh and on a separate note...I think my blog looks like it was made by a ten year old except less pretty. If anybody has any suggestions or free time or just likes me and wants to participate in an aesthetic revamp and possible move, please let me know.

Peas and Carrots,

FAB

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?