<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Important PSA 

I don't usually post anything on the weekend, but I figured this was not only short and sweet but an important public service announcement:

Last fall, the Fat Asian Baby sarcastically predicted that the opening of a Barney's Co-op on the uber-uncool Upper West Side must surely be a harbinger of the great coming of a Barney's Co-op Atlanta. For everybody who has wandered onto my blog after performing a fruitless search for Barney's Co-op Atlanta, I am sorry. I was just being a mean spirited elitist bitch, as is my wont. There was no Barney's Co-op Atlanta. But apparently FAB is prescient even in jest.
Yes, folks, may I present you with (drumroll please)...
BARNEY'S CO-OP ATLANTA at Phipps Plaza
Mon - Sat 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sunday 12:00 pm - 5:30 pm
TEL: 404-467-1569

Now go forth and shop.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?