<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, February 21, 2005

Letter to the Editor 

Dear Anna,
I can't tell you how delighted I was to receive the March issue of Vogue. I was also pleased to see you celebrating women's empowerment with your fifth annual Power Issue "celebrating the spirit of independence" and "resistence to dominent forces." But Anna, it says on the cover that The Producer Sandra Bullock is going to provide her no doubt invaluable insight on Success, Staying Power, and Being Single at 40 inside the pages of your ten lb. tome. Anna, what has happened to you and your notoriously bitchy, elitist, elevator hogging ways? Sandra Bullock? On the cover of Vogue? Really? While I must admit I was quite anxious to read what The Producer Sandra Bullock had to say about such tremendous contributions to the cinematic oeuvre as Speed, Speed 2: Cruise Control, Love Potion No. 9, The Divine Secrets of the YaYa Sisterhood, Two Weeks Notice, Miss Congeniality, and so much more, I can't say I wasn't a little surprised to see her gracing the cover of Vogue. I have two papers and an exam this week, Anna, but I want you to know that I perused every page of Sandra Bullocky goodness before employing your fine magazine as a door stop. I think you would be proud of the phenomonal job Sandra's doing in her latest endeavor.

Yours very truly,
Fat Asian Baby

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?