<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Interpol (in colors) 

They sounded just like they do in the studio, not that there's anything wrong with that. Besides, those boys sure are pretty. It was our first time at the Tabernacle, and we must say that as a venue, it is completely overrated. Sure it has that old school charm, but the setup pretty much screws anybody who is shorter than, say, 7 feet tall*. Nonetheless, FAB was as happy as a pig in shit to be there.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

*To the girl standing behind me: I am not 7 feet tall. In fact, I'm barely even 5'4". I'm sure your breasts are quite lovely. However, I don't feel that the most appropriate place for them to rest throughout the duration of the concert was squished in the middle of my back. I'm sure some would find that quite pleasant, but to be perfectly honest, it made me feel a bit uncomfortable.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?