<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, April 25, 2005

Disclaimer 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Posting may either be light or just especially crappy this week because it turns out graduate school professors have expectations. And they all want them fulfilled. At the same time. Namely this week. And while I normally ignore their piddling requests, it has come to my attention that it could be in my best interest to play along just this once. In addition, I am forced to subsist on small sheets of cardboard masquerading as foodstuffs and, against my better judgment, cruelly deny myself the life-sustaining elixir that is beer. UNTIL SUNDAY. Adding to my psychic pain will be the midweek transition into yet another year of life. So rather than resting happily yet inexplicably on a matzoh pillow (MATZOH PILLOW?), FAB will most likely be curled up on the floor in the fetal position drooling onto a pile of miscellaneous papers. (photo via withlime)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?