<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, April 14, 2005

A Strange Night Indeed 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usSam Beam put on a great show last night, as expected. I've officially heard the Trapeze Swinger live so I can probably just lie down and die now. We're pretty sure it wasn't a full moon last night so maybe it was just Sam's absurdly peaceful demeanor or just the eerie quiet in the Playhouse, but last night seemed to bring out all the weirdos.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usFirst there was this guy in obnoxious green paisley shirt, who told me he loved me, then told my friend she was the love of his life, then proceeded to make weird fish faces and gaze strickenly at people for the rest of the show. For the record, FAB is sure that E is great and all, but for Iron and Wine? E? Really? And then there was the girl hooting and hollering behind us who seemed to be at an entirely different show altogether. And well, then these three women who defy explanation. I can't even begin to descrbe what they were doing, but, well, suffice it to say it baffled the mind.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?