<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

College is for Suckers 

According to the geniuses at the New York Times, a year later, some college grads still don't know their asses from their elbows. And for others of us, it's been like three years. Says the impressionable youth and fellow over-educated in an unmarketable degree and member of the Tribe of Israel, David, "I've considered moving to the West Coast. Moving overseas and volunteering or teaching English somewhere has also crossed my mind. I'm all over the place and trying to whittle down the possibilities, but I'm staying calm and thinking happy thoughts, reassuring myself that the right opportunity will show itself eventually." Go to grad school, young man, go to grad school. At least then you look busy.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?