<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Ear Notes: NYC 

Tonight check out the Fiery Furnaces at Rockefeller Park in Battery Park City.

Portion Control*, DJ Sammy Jo, and Clap Your Hands Say Yeah will be at the Mercury Lounge.

The Plus Ones
and Surefire will be at Southpaw in Brooklyn.

Ben Harper and the Innocent Criminals will be at Irving Plaza with Tom Freund.

And if you like weird, Jane Siberry and CocoRosie will be at Joe's Pub.

*I know this show is completely sold out, but FAB thinks it's probably worth trying to talk your way in. I'm not saying the Scissor Sisters will definitely be performing, but they've been playing a lot of secret shows at the Mercury Lounge lately, and one of the names they've been playing under is, uh, Portion Control (yes, I know this is a real band), and DJ Sammy Jo is their traveling DJ person, so I'm not promising anything, I'm just sayin' is all...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?