<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, August 04, 2005

How to Annoy FAB* 

Insist on walking two to five paces behind me everytime we go anywhere, regardless of my relative speed, thereby forcing me to turn around at alarmingly frequent intervals just to make sure you haven't somehow gotten lost in the crowd. When he was in high school, FABBro used to do this to the entire FABFam. But our family is embarrassing. And he was a teenager. Unless you are a small child, a moody teenager, or otherwise retarded, disabled, or a midget, there really is no excuse for this sort of behavior.

*I probably should just tell you this in person and I'm sorry if you read it here and get mad. On the other hand, I'm not really sorry because if you read it here and get mad then clearly you know you are doing it in the first place.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?