<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, September 16, 2005

Hello I Love You 

Dear FAB Friends/Family Who Still Reside in NYC,

I'm very happy for you that you went to that show the other night and sat on velvety VIP banquettes and got in for free in addition to probably getting free alcohol or that you saw David Bowie and the Arcade Fire in Central Park last night or any other number of cool-CMJ-only-in-NYC-related things. Your triumphs are my triumphs because you are my friends/family. But do be a dear and please never mention it again. EVER. It's not that I'm jealous so much as the fact that, uh, oh, nevermind. Atlanta is just lovely this time of year. If you need me, I'll be on one of those floating chairs with the double beer holder thingies paddling around my swimming pool by myself while contemplating my ungodly cheap rent.

All my love,
Fat Asian Baby

PS. Is it just me or does Win Butler bear an ever so slight resemblance to the enigmatic FAB-hero, Jeff Mangum?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?