<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Right About Here 

"I'm at my happiest when I'm getting punched in the face." Well, we'd be happy to oblige you, Danny.

Peace out to Rosa Parks.

Annie, the new Kylie for the gays, humbly submits DJ-Kicks for our dancing consideration.

Sufjan Stevens' 7" collaboration with Half Handed Cloud to be released.

New study finds smoking negatively related to IQ and thinking. And all along I was thinking it was because God gave me a brain that was fashioned entirely out of Swiss Cheese. Mmm Swiss Cheese...

Dr. Sunken Tits is actually quite proud of her vampire scraggleteeth.

Nano suit.

"I Love the A-T-L" anthem makes its debut.

Guess who tops of the Biggest Celebrity Ego list. No seriously, guess.

Tending bar a bit harder than it looks, eh Tim?

Owners spend $300K to remodel McDonald's in hopes it will become "the four-star restaurant of the fast-food arena."

Brazilian woman suing her lover for failing to bring the party, if you know what we mean.

Mainstream press just now discovers brain drain phenomenon and its impact on developing nations.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?