<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, November 21, 2005

A Few Cries for Help and an Unrelated Item 

While looking for pinups of Jayne Mansfield, I stumbled upon this guy's If They Mated. Although many of the parent offspring triads look similar across the board, I think he's hit upon some quite good ones. And he even has arranged for the Angelina Jolie Brad Pitt offspring contingency.

What is malt vinegar for? I'm fairly certain I had never encountered malt vinegar as a table condiment before moving to Georgia, and I still haven't quite figured out its proper role.

I want to go ice skating. Anybody know where I could go twirl around on the ice for a few hours?

Has anybody been to the new Georgia Aquarium? How was it?

Has anybody been to the new High Museum? How was it?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?